*There are no rental bikes for this program at this time.
]You must have, at minimum, the following equipment:
1) Properly installed / mounted rally navigation kit
(pictured right) $699.00
2) 4-stroke motorcycle from 250cc - 701cc displacement as delivered. Bike must be completely safe with at least 70 miles of fuel range. Riders wishing to take the course on a larger bike above 701cc must apply in writing for an exception and must provide resume and references for competency. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Standard riding protective gear: Helmet, boots, googles, gloves, riding pants, jacket, gloves and hydration (ie: Camelback) backpack.
4) Roadbook marking kit: 1 pall ball point ink pen, 3 different colored highlighter marking pens, glue stick, scissors, and roll of scotch tape.
5) Rider must be intermediate level off road skill or above, in good health with no pre-existing medical conditions. This is a serious navigation training program for experienced off road riders and racers.
This IS NOT an off road training and skills program.
If you are not in good riding shape with adequate off road skills, you will be disqualified from the program after the first practice stage.
6. Visit the RALLY COMP Page on our website to understand what is required and how to comply with RALLY COMP specifications.